teamNCIS
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

grey's anatomy season 6 release date

Go down

grey's anatomy season 6 release date Empty grey's anatomy season 6 release date

Post  classictall Wed Mar 17, 2010 11:35 pm

I have worshiped and adored grey's anatomy season 6 release date since the second season. It's been a ritual for me to turn off my phones and other electronic devices to glue myself to the television to watch this tantalizing series unfold. grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set Although the show fell off the track in seasons 3, 4, grey's anatomy season 6 release date and to some extent in the early part of this season; I watched every moment of it.grey's anatomy season 6 release date The storyline with Izzie was just hard to deal with at times, grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set
but i stuck by it. I am so glad I did; the last half of the season was brilliant. SPOILERS follow: If you are a Meredith and Derek fan they have worked their issues out and are truly great this season.grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set The addition of Owen Hunt has brought new life back to the series, and to Christina. ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set While I wasn't to crazy about the pairing of Sloane and Lexie, they have really grown on me. grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set The crossover episodes with Private Practice were wonderful. grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set The hundredth episode is one of the best, but the finale is what left me with chills. From start to finish it is easily one of the most powerful episodes of the series. Meredith's realization of "John Doe's"ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set identity as George was nothing short of incredible, the moment grey's anatomy season 6 release date Izzie's memory returns and the she flat lines took my breath away, and Meredith's voice over telling the audience to say grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set "I love you"ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set to the people in our lives before they are gone makes you realize the importance of those three words.grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set However the final scene is what really makes the episode,ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set with Izzie going into the elevator with her "prom" dress, and the door opening to George dressed in his army uniform, as they both flat-line, you realize it is very likely that one of them will not come out of this alive. grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set
That scene is truly haunting, and the song that plays in that scene "grey's anatomy season 6 release date Off I Go" by Greg Laswell makes the scene truly unforgettable. grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set
One thing I noticed is that the premiere, in terms of Izzie, mirrors the finale. ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set Izzie, at the end of "Dream a Little Dream of Me (part 2)", gets into the elevator in her dress and it opens to Denny, who is major part of her story line for the season, and in "Now or Never" the elevator opens to George.ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set Heartbreaking, heartwarming, and full of just plain heart grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set
oducts/Greys-Anatomy-Seasons-1-6-DVD-Boxset-DVDS-1834.html]grey's anatomy season 6 release date[/url] does not disappoint. Buy this season of grey's anatomy season 6 release date and watch every moment, even though at times it is frustrating,grey's anatomy seasons 1-6 dvd box set
I promise when you get to the end it will all be worth it. ally mcbeal seasons 1-5 dvd box set If you're anything like me, you will want to watch it again and again to see what you missed the first time around.

classictall

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum